Sunday, December 13, 2009

Super Granny!

My granny is a Super Granny!

Today when I went to my grandma house, my Granny was sitting outside, where the mango trees are. If I'm not mistaken, she was getting rid of the excess branches.

Anyway, we were all doing our things (I'm trying to play with Rei and Molly, trying being the key word) when suddenly, Granny Jane took out the saw and started to saw the branches.

My mom was like "Wah, look at Ah Po!"

Then, I rushed outside to take her picture.

I took a few pictures. Then, when I was done. I just stood there and talk to her a while. A few minutes later, she looked up at me and asked "You take already or not?"

OMG!

My Granny is a camwhore! :)

I think it's all because of my cousins (Caitlin, Clarisse and Celesta). They always take the camera and told Granny Jane to struck a pose and "click".

Anyway, so, my point of this post is to, promote my amazing, Super Granny!


1 chitters:

WY said...

Aduh! Her leg....lifted so high.
Pengsan weh!

Hahaha.

=) But i like it, good one!