Tuesday, December 1, 2009

FML

So, guess what?

I just found out that the assignment that I did two days ago was gone. Poof! Nada! I couldn't find it anywhere. FML. Seriously. Even though it is only half done, but still! I planned to finish it up today and then get a good night sleep, since I recently always snooze for an hour before I wake up. Turns out, NO, I can't get my sleep tonight because I have to work on it all night for it. Stupid.

Not to mention that I have double presentation tomoro. FML. Everything is just sooo... URGH!

If you are offended by any vulgar language, please refrain from reading the red-colored line:

FUCKITBLASTEDBLOODYIDIOTSTUPIDDONKEYSUCKERBITCHBABIHUTANCILAPEKBODOHTED!

Ok, I'm done.

1 chitters:

Pig said...

Wow that sucks, MS Word no document recovery? Can't even find it in My Recent Documents?