Sunday, December 20, 2009

20.12.09

Good morning World!

I'm an early-riser today because Granny Jane came over and wanted to try to Bah Kut Teh shop in the shopping mall opposite my house. Every moment is enjoyable with her because out of a sudden, she'll make a random comment that is completely hilarious.

The shop we ate at was sort of a commercialized BKT shop where everything was, how to say, "upgraded"? One thing I'm sure of is that the price definitely upgraded.

Anyway, so, because they are so commercialized, they have their own personalized teacup and saucer. Granny complained about the saucer, because it was quite flat, hence, she can't access to the soysauce. She complained in the manner I'm sure everyone in the family is quite familiar with, which of course made it funny. :)

Then, we started talking about things that happen before, mainly about Derick went missing in a mall, then it sort of change to me, went missing in a mall, nearly got kidnapped, etc and not forgetting, my beloved brother's "accident" in the escalator of Hero Supermarket and also on my aunt's lap. (I can't mentioned it here for the fear of getting killed)

It was a great family experience, definitely worth getting up at 8 plus on a Sunday morning. ;)

0 chitters: