Wednesday, December 2, 2009

02.12.09

Mood: Kinda blue.

Today is quite a hectic day for me. I had double presentation and also an assignment to hand in. As I had mentioned in the previous post, my assignment was M.I.A, so I had to redo the assignment. I manged to do that, so thank goodness.

However, I am kind of disappointed in my presentations today.

For Principles of Sociology, well, there are a few complications Eg: A very uncooperative group member, who didn't really do much. And also, there are technical difficulties when we were setting up for the presentations. Because someone *hint hint* were late to give us the slides, we were quite nervous and hectic, so we opened the wrong slides(the one not updated) during the presentation. I hope that Ms. Jamie wouldn't minus our marks for that. *fingers crossed* Then, when we wanted to play the video, it has no sound (we forgot the pluck in the audio thingy - once again 'cause we were really kind of feeling rushed)

Conclusion is: The presentation did not run as smooth as I hoped it would be.

But, I am quite proud of the video though. Haha. (Cause I did it!) It was my first time making a video using iMovie.

For Cognition, I got so nervous that in the end, I got tongue-tied. I know what I am supposed to say, but I just can't get it out to phrase it into words. Urgh!

That's why I'm kinda blue now. I hope everything will turn out right. *fingers crossed really hard*

1 chitters:

Unknown said...

Everyone is so busy with presentation, huh? Saw that on Jo Joan's page too.

All the best to you all!