Sunday, December 13, 2009

Check out the song!

To those who had predetermined opinion otherwise know as "prejudice" towards Disney stars, well, I hope this will lower your prejudice or better yet, get rid of them immediately.

No, I'm not talking about the Jonas Brothers, though people do need to stop judging them just because they're from Disney.

Anyway, this post is about none other than Demetria Lovato a.k.a Demi Lovato!

You might have known her as Mitchie from Camp Rock, which she stared alongside with the Jonas Brothers.

Hey, hold it. What did I say, don't judge her just yet.

Anyway, you guys should check out her songs. A few of my favorites of hers would be:

1. This is Me
2. La La Land
3. Send It On
4. Get Back
5. Don't Forget
6. Catch Me
7. On The Line feat. Jonas Brothers
8. Until You're Mine

So, anyway, you guys should check out this song of hers, which she collaborated with We The Kings. It's called: "We'll Be A Dream"

Enjoy!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

1 chitters:

abu said...

why do i get the feeling this post is somehow related to me -.-

Anyway, demi lovato i like, i even have her song on 1 of my CDs! Jonas Bros, diff story .. heh