Friday, August 7, 2009

Youtube-ing like crazy!

Yoohoo~
Wassup everybody, I'm back, AGAIN!
This is like the third post of the day! WoW, i broke my own record. Last time, it was two post in a day. (but still haven't break Joan's, I think it's 6 posts? Not so sure)

Anyway, I've been Youtube-ing. And I found another amazing talent, in my opinion. As usual, you might have already heard about her or you might not. Anywho, just listen and tell me what do you think about her. =)



Paranoid
Jonas Brothers



The Climb
Miley Cyrus




Thinking of You
Katy Perry


Enjoy!
Just in case you have been living under the rock
and have no idea what the original sound like,
the title is the link to the original song.

PS: All videos belong to BriNicole22


1 chitters:

:) said...

The climb by miley cyrus is great. I think she got wrong with the lyrics.