Monday, August 3, 2009

Mind.Invaded.

Just gotten an enlightenment. From Vickie.

I realized that quite a lot of people had read my blog, not that I am bragging or anything, it's just that... what started out to be a medium to express my thoughts and share my experiences with my close friends had somehow become an... invasion of privacy, for the lack of better words...

True, I knew what I am getting into by starting to write a blog, but I just didn't expect to feel this invisible pressure to watch what I am saying/expressing in my blog just because someone, anyone can access into my blog and read about my thoughts...

Like what someone told me before, you got yourself into this; you want to blog, you have to be ready to expose yourself to others, the good and the bad.

So, i guess I have to put up with it and just watch what I'm writing in my blog.

What's the point of this post?

Well, just to share what I'm thinking about.

3 chitters:

Vickie said...

no wonder u agree with me...

Jess Lim said...

u stil hav another space rite? =]

Harmonie said...

i dont mind sharing my thoughts with people... at least they dont do any harm =)