Thursday, August 6, 2009

A week into semester break...

Sad to say this, but I am bored beyond words. And it's only about a week into Summer semester break. There are still 2 more weeks to go... I hope I can think of something productive to do...

Anyway, i went to Youtube today and saw that I have a message. Turns out it was one of those musicians that want us to subscribe to their channel and listen to their music. Normally I don't really give a shoot about all these, but today, I clicked on the link and gave it a try.

What do you know, I actually liked this guy's music. Ok fine, my taste in music is actually pretty easy, good melody, lyrics, or even if they are just catchy will get the "OK" from me. So, maybe he would not suit your taste.

But still, I would love to share this with you guys. Those who had watched this before, watch it again. Those who haven't, give it a try. =) who knows, it might be ur next favorite song.



1 chitters:

† ИICHOLAS † said...

Hmmmm... The lyrics seriously not bad, quite nice and the guitar goes along with it. Making the whole thing even better, BUT ... This guy voice a bit too soft I feel... Like what I also say, "TAK CUKUP POWER NIII..." but overall it was great... Thanks for the intro =)