Friday, August 14, 2009

Something to NOT look forward to...

The weekend is here again...

Which meant that I have to work, again...

Which meant that I have to stand for nine hours...

Which also meant that I have to deal with bloody baka Guardian people, again...

Don't really look forward to it... but heck, I know there's something to look forward to, PAYDAY!

So, I will BEAR with the dreadful weekends. I WILL!!!


BTW, spent the whole day watching "Boys Over Flowers"-Korean version
It was the best among all the other versions.
The main character in this is soooooo much better looking than the Taiwan version.
*hint hint*
(Jess, I'm obviously talking about Jerry Yan!)

3 chitters:

Jess Lim said...

grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! i heaRD U!!!!! do not talk bad bout jerry yan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<
stil think taiwan's version is the best. =)

Chelsie said...

no lar. Taiwan didnt follow the manga fully and Taiwan's not handsome at all. ESPECIALLY JERRY YAN!

Jess Lim said...

ei the manga wan is exactly like taiwan's lehh!! the korean wan... cut here paste there.. @.@