Thursday, August 20, 2009

c2pid

That's the word that I'm going to use to describe the new time slot in college.

At first, I was quite happy with the change. With the class starts at 8.30am, I wouldn't have to wait too long for classes to start as I usually arrive at college quite early in the morning (mostly 7-7.15am). So, while my friends are complaining about the time slot when we found out before the holidays, I was secretly rejoicing.

But now...

Stupid time slot...

Just realized last night while I was chatting with my dearest Jess that we don't have a single class in common for the next semester. While that is actually quite common, since we're don't have the same majors, but it was Ok before because we have at least one hour lunch break together to hang out.

But now... because of the

Stupid time slot...

We don't really have time to hang out. If we do, then it's only half an hour tops. >.< Not only Jess, of course, I couldn't hang out with the whole gang also, as they had different timetable. What's worst is that when I had the slot free, they will be having class and vice versa. =.=

Seems like the only time that we can hang out together is at night, which of course, I won't be able to attend.

T.T

Will definitely miss hanging out with everyone.

Stupid Time Slot (Tagline of the semester)

1 chitters:

Jess Lim said...

stewpeed time slot!!!