Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I saw Ghost!!!

... of girlfriend past.

Went for a date with my mommy again. We watched the Ghost of Girlfriends Past (and Present and Future). Starring: Matthew Mc-something (dunno how to spell his name and lazy to go find out) and Jennifer Garner.

It was a nice movie. Quite funny and touching as well. Compare to The Proposal, I think this movie makes more sense because how can two people fall in love in merely three days (The Proposal)?

The storyline is not bad. And some of the characters were portrayed quite successfully.

There this character, which supposed to be Connor (Matthew Mc-something)'s first "sex-partner", she is so freaking funny. Like, she totally brings the mood up and crack the audience.

Also, there is Paulie's (Connor's brother) fiance, Sandra a.k.a. the Bridzella! LOL, her freak-out moment is sooo funny. The actress acted well.

One thing I found annoying, about the movie, is the way Matthew Mc-something talk. I dunno lar, maybe it's his true way of speaking or maybe it's what the director wants, but he talk kind of in a drawl... you know, like wanting it to be sexy, but just end up being annoying? Yeah.

But, all that is just my personal opinion. No hard feelings.

Another thing I found annoying, not about the movie, is the couple that was seated next to me. Ugh. Walao.

1. Before the movie start, they're like,

BF: You wear lar (the jacket), later you cold.
GF: No lar, you wear lar.

They keep pushing it to one another and it carried out throughout the preview and sometimes during the movie. =.=" I so wanted to say, "JUST FREAKING WEAR IT ALREADY!" but of course, I didn't.

2. During the movie, I dunno whether the girl is pretending or she's plain idiotic, she keeps asking Qs! Like, "What is he doing?", "Why she do that?" *eyes rolling* I think the movie is not so complicated for anyone to ask about what's happening. It was quite to the point. =.="

Ok, rant's over. Yeah. so, the conclusion is: The movie is not bad. You should watch it if you haven't watch it. (But I think today's the last day)



2 chitters:

aNing~ said...

hmm well, maybe the girl want to give her bf "face" u know, like he knows everything! hahaha...

and btw, watch in aeon? got anything happen nt? haha

Chelsie said...

yeah, Aeon. nothing happen, i think. why?