Monday, August 10, 2009

An... interesting weekend

... so to speak.

Been away from my beloved Nikki (I've been told it's healthy to leave it for a few days) for approximately 48 hours, give or take a few. It is because I was working. Yes, your eyes didn't fool you. I had been working. As a Dove/Lux/Lifebouy promoter in Guardian, Midvalley Megamall. Feel free to drop by to visit me. I'm at the LG floor. Of course, it would be deeply appreciated if you were to buy one or two body shampoo from me. *wink*

Anyway, it had been a while since I stood for such a long time. Working hours: 12pm-9pm with one hour break. Compare to my last job in Eu Yan Sang (2 years ago), it's quite tolerable. I only had to stand for like 8 hours (10-12 hours for EYS). But, being used to sitting all the time (class, quality time with Nikki), it'd been torture for the last two days. My legs are so super sore.

Also, Guardian people there are just super duper friendly. *Note the sarcasm*

Freak it man. Though the people there didn't ask me to do other stuff like Joan's did. In fact, they just ignored me when I got in the first day. I was like so freaking blur. Somemore I was carrying a HUGE bag (sleeping over at JoJo's). Ish. Only after like 10 minutes only got a Guardian fella came and brief me. Ish.

What's worst is that the next day when I go to work, the free samples that I was supposed to give out as a promotion went missing. Walao. I'm sure I had kept them in the store room d, but I can't fnd them. Then, the bloody Guardian people were like,

"Awak cari lar kat dalam tu, mungkin mereka letak kat situ,"

"Sebab tulah aku kata jangan letak barang kat merata-rata,"

!@#$%^&*

Hello, I put in the storeroom like they told me to. Ish. I have a suspicion that they stole it. But anyway, supervisor said it's OK lar. Leave it. And he suggested next time we put markings, BIG markings on the samples. Stupid Guardian people.

Anyway, let's get on to a more cheerful topic. And when I say cheerful, what I really meant was lame and funny. And of course, when lame is mentioned, there will be the presence of Mr. Bu.

What happened was, Dove have this machine-thingy that let us take the measurement of the moisture of our skin. For normal skin, it should be 50. And any skin more than 80, that means the skin is awesome: very high moisture.

So, when Mr. Bu drove us back to Casa, he took it and play. Then, he got 93! Freak it. So, I "bu gan yuen", I took my reading and I keep testing with different part of my skin. Then, I got 95!!!! Muahaha... Of course, I'm very happy since I won!

That mengada punya Mr. Bu just have to take the test again and he got... yeah, you got it... 96! Walao, you can imagine lar my face when he show me the freaking machine with that reading. You can't? It's k, I have the picture.


Because I'm me, I keep trying again to get a better reading than him. I don't care. I have to win!!! And I did... You'll never guess how much I got...


Look at his face!!! Muahahaha... But no, sadly, that's not my reading. It's actually 66. Haha... Still, I try again. And again. And again. Until...


Well, at least it's the same as him. Therefore, I didn't lose. :)

I'm gonna keep trying though. Wish me luck!

That's all for now.

PS: a special SHOUTOUT to Victor Siew Chun Hooi (I hope it's the correct spelling, LOL). HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you enjoy the gift we gave you. And, I'm serious about the song. You have to play one COMPLETE song for me. :)

1 chitters:

Jess Lim said...

ish, sry couldnt make it for the visit. was packed up those days. >.<

thn got to noe any new frens? =D