Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My take on the Robots.

I can officially announce that movies involving robots, fighting and bombing does not interest me. Really. I've been hearing good reviews for Transformers 2 so much that I decided to give it a try, despite by lack of interest in the whole theme of the movie. My conclusion: Not my cup of tea.

I think that Transformers 1 is better than its sequel. Why? Well, the plot in the first movie actually make sense and the flow of events is great. There isn't a scene that is unnecessary.

The plot for the sequel is a little weird. Sorry if I offended anyone, but this is what i think. I mean, maybe it's me but the whole feel of the movie just ain't right. And there's a lot of extra scenes that is not really necessary for the movie. I think those scenes are added just to show more of Meaghan Fox. I have to admit, she's really pretty (or hot, as what the guys called her). Some scenes are just plain waste of time, like Sam's Mom's scene. Really. Ok, it might be a little funny, but definitely not screen-worthy.

At least I didn't fell asleep watching the first one. Unfortunately, I did fell asleep yesterday in the cinema.

Well, that's my take.

3 chitters:

Jess Lim said...

swt.. lu mana ada fell asleep?? u were juz YAWNING, that's all!!! =p

aNing~ said...

i fall asleep! i admit! lalala

Chelsie said...

i got sleep ler. for like a few seconds. =)