Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm a free soul!

Yay! Finally done with finals!

Abnormal Psychology was a little tough. The first two questions confused me a little and I just simply crap through the answer. Fingers crossed that my crap-ness make sense. I tried my best d, to make the crap relate to the topic. Plus, the way I crap same with JoJo, that means should be safe gua. Great minds think alike. *wink* The rest of the questions is just as expected, and I can answer quite well, I think. I put in as many points as I can remember and just write on and on and on. I hope I don't bore Ms. Marian. Hopefully, this will be an 'A'. Finals paper I think I nailed it d, just depends on the assignment only. Just really hope that this assignment will be better than my last sem's, then, I think the A is 90% in d. *fingers crossed*

English Composition II is a little unexpected. I thought we will have to write an essay and then maybe with some grammar questions. So, I was a little shocked when I saw that it's all multiple choice, with grammar Qs only. Luckily, I did flip through the 'Book of Life'. :)

YAY! Done with finals~ Do the happy dance~

Next stop: Morib trip!

P.S.: My confirmed timetable (edited):

Tuesday - Intro to News Reporting
Wednesday - Principles of Sociology, Cognition
Friday - Photography

0 chitters: