Sunday, July 19, 2009

Guy with Girl Voice!

Haha, not really lar. Just wanna attract you guys' attention.

Not a fan of Kpop (Korean Pop, in case you don't know) myself, but today I was watching MTV. It was the JK Pop show, or something like that. Then, it was showing a music video. The song sounds really familiar, so I stay on that channel and listen. It turns out to be the song that JoJo was gonna perform for a dance for prom(but it was cancelled).

It was a great song, the girls danced well. So, i planned to download the song. I went to Youtube to search for the video to watch again, because

1. the girls are great dancers.
2. the guy in the video is quite cute. *wink*



Gee by Girls Generation a.k.a. SNSD

Then, I came across another video, which I think is quite chun also and also brings me back to my title today: Guy with Girl Voice. What I meant was, guys who sang girls' song, and they sang it well, in my opinion. =)

Check it out:


Gee (cover) by Super Junior

3 chitters:

† ИICHOLAS † said...

i have the music if you wan XD
the song is kinda old actually 0_0

aNing~ said...

haha me likey the song! cute right? the dance? so damn cute la OMG!!!!
and same goes to the guy in the MV!

super junior one okie lo, special, but i still prefer the ori version

Joan'-' said...

the girls are so beautiful~~ the song is really cheerful..listen over again...hmmm it makes my morning!! hehe.. GEE GEE GEE GEE~~~ heeeheee.. *sigh i should be studying*