Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What I Like About...

my life (so far)

-I really had nothing to update about and since my dear friend Jessica demanded an update, I had to come up with something-

1. I have a great family - despite the ups and downs, I love my family. I see those situations as a challenge to strengthen the bonds of my family. Though we have the occasional slip-ups (stupid asshole of a brother, for example, oops!), I know that we love each other very much. Even if someone didn't express it well (eherm, a-hole of a brother, eherm)

2. I have a great group of friends - yes, it's time for you all to kembang. *roll eyes* savor it, it is one of the rare times that I will say it out loud. I might physically abuse you guys (sorry Jess, JoJo) or I might annoy you guys to hell with my non-stop chattering (sorry everyone!), I love you guys. I know my life wouldn't be the same without you guys in it.

KiSiao-ians, Convent girls, Viva La 5E!

I L O V E YOU!

3. I lead a meaningful college life, in my opinion. I go to class, I have outside-class activities (SC and occasionally with FH) and I paid serious attention to my studies. =)

The thing is, do I want my life to be a little bit peaceful? Not so many events to organize, only go to college for classes? Somehow, that wasn't my life. It wasn't how I see myself. As what JoJo said, "Jian"

2 chitters:

Jess Lim said...

kekekee.. love u too!! =D
juz join la FH. =]

aNing~ said...

chels, i might not join FH d lea...