Monday, July 13, 2009

LOST

today felt a little lost... like I was walking without direction. Prom is over, make me feel like there's nothing to do. Before this, everyday was spent worrying about the Prom details and now that it's over... really felt a little empty.

I am not the only one who felt that way though. Pretty much everyone else was feeling the same emptiness that I was feeling.

Jess, Nicholas, Victor, Jo Joan all said that they missed having salsa lessons and just now when the clock strike 4, we were all like "Eh, jom salsa," really missed those time.

of course, Horng was in with our whole post-prom-emptiness. He keep doing all mengada things today. for eg:


what is he doing? scroll down to find out...



still not sure? scroll down

yeap. he painted my nails. nonsense right?

and he kept playing with my shoe laces. =.= i guess without the Prom, he loses the little amount of sanity he had. Poor us, having to deal with that. LOL

2 chitters:

Jess Lim said...

ur next target is to strike 4flat for the subz. =) so u're not directionless. lol

keep going on. =]

Chelsie said...

true.