Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Double J

First J:

Last night can be considered a memorable night.

I was staying over at Casa Subang because I had to go to the job training. It ended pretty late so, I decided to just crash at JoJo's place instead of taking the bus back to Klang.

It was around 10, I think, I was preparing to watch anime (Vampire Knight) when the doorbell rings. I opened the door and it revealed: Jason Tham (in an orange shirt!) and Bu Kai Feng (who just went back =.=). Apparently, something happened in Casa and being the keh-poh people that they are, BKF and Jason Tham went and did some snooping around. *eye-rolling here*

Then, they decided to come to JoJo's unit and lepak. So, we did. It was Jason's last day in Casa. He will be going back to Ampang today after his exam; and will leave for the US on the 14th! (We will miss you and Jasmine very much!!!)

We talked and talked and talked for hours.

It was great because for the whole year that I had known Jason, I'd never really had a talk like this with him. It was a memorable night lar, 'cause I found out a little bit more about him. For example, his confession back in Standard 6, fooiyoh, damn awesome! =)

*sigh* I will miss you lar Jason. All your random songs. Random quotes. Random everything. Not forgetting also your camwhore-ness. Definitely will miss you.

(Jasmine! We need a pillow talk session or yam-cha session before you leave!)

Jason Tham Chew Kit, you better promise to keep in touch, or else.

Something extra: Jason's gift to me.


I will appreciate it Jason, even though it insults me.

Second J:

Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle split up! Muahahaha~

Not that I am the obsessed type of fans that hated everyone who dated my celeb crush. No, i'm not like that.

I'm kinda support him and Taylor Swift, but that ended badly. haish...

Anyway, back to the topic. Yes, Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle broke up. Dunno when it happened, but I saw the news today, and it brightened up my day! =)

According to Camilla's rep, "There is no third party involved, and they care deeply about each other and will remain friend," Well, at least it won't be another Jaylor massive breakup. It's ugly.

That's all from me,
toodles.

P.S: Jason, you should be very delighted that you are in the same poast as Joe Jonas.

0 chitters: