Saturday, June 27, 2009

Overnight at Casa

Supposingly, I am supposed to stay over at JoJo's unit to SLEEP. But, in the end... I DIDN't.

It is currently 3:50 am and I am here blogging, Jess next to me and JoJo preparing our supper/breakfast, supfast (mushroom soup)

HIIIIII!!! jess here. hehehehheheheheheeheh

*roll eyes* Whatever.

Timetable for the next day(today, actually): wake up at 5.30, be at the field at 6.15-ish and conduct the Sports Day.

I wonder how the three of us is going to survive tomorrow. *sigh*

What is interesting about this "overnight" is that...

1. our pillow talk is awesome - lots of gossip and info! =)
2. Jess is ridiculously allergic to Cheezel
3. Then, she thought she's allergic to JoJo's facial products.
4. Finally, she came to the conclusion that she's allergic to JoJo's room.
5. JoJo and I teamed up to physically abused Jess (muahahaha)
6. We are the newest and awesome-mest super star: CJs (C, J, J)

now, its 3:56, nearly. i'm wondering what the hell are we still doing up (i'm blaming Jess!) and i hope we dont pengsan today because I don't want to be saved by Horng.

that's all,
enjoying mushroom soup from JoJo.

0 chitters: