Tuesday, June 9, 2009

i nearly fainted

hello peeps! wat's going on?

Ok, so today I went and watched "17 Again" with my friends. (After a whole long process of signing a contract with Jessica Lim Yu Hui!!!)


Let me just tell you this, ZAC EFRON is... WOW. W. O. W. Seriously. I mean, I know that his acting in HSM is so-so, but in this, his acting skills in considerably well. Really. I'm honestly telling the truth here, not as a fan (though he is HOT!), but as a normal person who doesn't faint at the sight of him. (nearly fainted!!!)


Look at him!!!


OMG!

Ok. Enough with Zac Efron. There's another guy in "17 Again" that I think is quite cute and good-looking (JESS, he IS, ok?!) His name is Sterling Knight and he is a new star for Disney.


See the guy at the right? That's Sterling. Not cute? Hmm... How about the next one?

No? How about the next one then?

Still no?

Too bad then, I think he's cute and good-looking. Can you believe he's actually 20?

Basically, today is just about sharing these two new guys that almost make me faint today. NEARLY fainted. =)

6 chitters:

Jess Lim said...

oiii!!! still dun think sterling is nice.
but!!!!!!!
ZAC IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAK
HOTTTTTTTTIEEE!!!!!!!!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA
(fainted)=p

Chelsie said...

speechless.

Unknown said...

Jess is too obsessed. Sterling Knight is not too bad lar. He may be the *next* Zac Efron!

Chelsie said...

yay, Jason! alright, i forgive you with for the "lesbian auntie" comment. =)

Jess Lim said...

..............................
jason... is that ur way of expressing guilt or wat? ish... zac is way way WAY~~~~ more ahead Sterling lorrrrr!!!

yion said...

Haha~ Zac is nice!!!!!!!!!!