Monday, June 1, 2009

i can see the future!

ok. not really. just that i am addicted to the Facebook quizzes. So, i took several tonight and these are the results...

1. Apparently, my wedding is on the 3rd of October, 2011. Don't worry guys, I'll print out the invitation just in time and give it to you. (I told my mom about this and she's like, "Wow, 2 years later. Ok," =.= I don't even know how to interpret)

2. Unfortunately, that wedding will not be my only one since it is said that I will be married 3 times. This is what it says:

You'll get married three times: You've got a bumpy ride at your early marriage life, but you'll eventually finding the true love of your life and the happiness you deser

3. And, last but not least. All lives must come to an end, even the awesome ones (can't help it :]) It had been foretold that I will die in the year 2061, at the age of 70. Not to bad, if you ask me.

99%You will die during this time

4. On a brighter note, according to whoever that creates the quiz, who I really am is THE LOVER.

The Lover:
Your life is all about love--giving and seeking love in return! You are a romantic soul, and like the famed Casanova will likely have many lovers in your lifetime. You thrive in environments and activities that allow you to be seductive and tempting. You are often able to see the good in people when know one else can; your greatest fault is that you care too much. When you don't get what you want, and your standards are high because you know what you have to give, you cry and move on to the next lover. You dream that one day you will find the true love you idealize. In the mean time, you will capture many hearts and break them as well. A force to be reckoned with, You know who you are; and you will not be satisfied until you have found true love.


5. Not really sure about the other results, but I think this is the most accurate that I have ever taken. I am 82% annoying. LOL

82% Annoying: You are so annoying you might not even realize it.

6. I am also 92% popular. Not bad, I think. I am pretty damn famous, so to say. =.=

7. Meaning behind my name: According to IT, my name says that I am a social butterfly. wow. i guess... Wait, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Social: You like to work, but you always want a break. You are very open-minded. You are also a social butterfly.


Ok, enough quizzes already. What do you think guys??? What's your take on this? Tell me about your opinion.

3 chitters:

Jess Lim said...

u r really damn annoying!! i can assure u that!! weeeeeeeeeeeeee~~

anyway, i dun quite bliv on the facebook thingy... its... not.... trustable. =D we'll proof it in 2011!!!! =D oct 3rd rite?? we'll c!!! hahahahahahha

Chelsie said...

of coz it's not trustable lar... duh? it's for fun only!

aNing~ said...

2011? hmmm who ar?
aiya why dun wana give birth in oct?
oct babies are all cute n good looking! serious! tsk tsk bad timing la ur wedding