Saturday, May 30, 2009

fed up

warning: emo post. ignore it, if you can. forgive me for my childishness.

i am just so sick of something that i feel that i have to let it out. this had been kept inside for so long now so, it might come out as a little offensive and immature, but whatever.

i am sick of people who expect other people to do as what they say. that the others have to go to where they want. had to do whatever they do. follow their idea. and make people change their plans just because the plan can't fit into their schedule. talking as if they make the most sense and others don't. what they do is always right and what others do is always wrong. even if they finally admit that they are wrong, they'll try to justify it until it wasn't their fault. guilt others into thinking that it's other's fault and not theirs. just sick of it. sometimes, your opinion is not really appreciated ok?

yes you are smart. yes you are talented. haha you are funny. yes you are good in everything. yes you are everything.

that doesn't mean that you can do whatever you wanted and expect other people to do it.

ugh!!!

4 chitters:

† ИICHOLAS † said...

Ya... I totally agree with your point, even a cat may look at a king. One have no right to order people to do whatever they think is best for them.

Jasmine a.k.a Hui Shin said...

Chelsie, I guess what you're going through now is what many people have gone through or are going through.

Sometimes, we have to be firm in our decision. For example, if you don't want to go with plan A, then don't compromise for it. Just be who you're.

For me, I always remind myself, I cannot please every1, but I will make a decision that won't contradict with my principles and values.

Jess Lim said...

yo gurl~~!!
BREATHE!!! dun forget to BREATHE!!!
u're like the shooting gun firing all at once. =p

u dun havta think bout it too much kay? but if u ever wan an ear, mine is always on a 24hours standby. =D

Chelsie said...

haha.. love ya, baby!