Tuesday, September 1, 2009

College, meet District 9

c2pid idiot baka pen dan bodoh-ted pabo!

ISH!

My "beloved" class had been rescheduled to SATURDAY! MORNING! blasted man! Ish.

This is like the first ever Saturday since about 4 weeks that I will get to wake up late and everything... and then this pops up!

Don't know why there's this change and don't know who causes this change, but it is super irritating. I have wasted two Tuesdays so far because of this blasted subject. Last week, the lecturer was not present, so it was cancelled after signing the attendence. Today, we were told that it was rescheduled to Saturday. BUT I saw the freaking lecturer in the college! What reasons she have to cancel the class? Urgh!

I'm gonna ask District 9 to send all the "f**k"s they have to my "beloved" college becuase they totally freaking deserve 'em.

1 chitters:

Jess Lim said...

my god!!!!! saturday class!!!!!
padma class??