Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Attention

Attention:

PUPPY FOUND

A puppy came into my Mommy's office. We suspect that it's a missing dog that got away from home or something. Please pass around the message and see whether whoever had lost the dog.
The dog was found near the Pendamar area. People, try to spread this around and help it find its owner.

OR

If you are interested in taking care of it, feel free to say so.


My mom had yet to check the gender, will update you guys soon. For now, his/her name is Doggy!

3 chitters:

Jess Lim said...

its CUTE!! hehehehe.. think its a SHE. =)

Unknown said...

I am interested. Lol. Too bad they don't allow dogs over the custom.

btw, my puppy back home had just gave birth to another puppy, so there's now 4 doggies at my m'sia home now, lol.

Joan'-' said...

i am interested too.. mum said gonna get a dog at the new house.. because theres ppl trying to get in ald, and we hvnt even move in..dont throw it away 1st... /..\