Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vent-Out Session

I was just sitting in the college's cafeteria at 7:48am (Don't ask me why I'm at the college so early in the morning, I just do) when I just have this sudden urge to vent. Like to tell out all my frustrations and irritations once and for all.

My dear friends and family, please don't be offended as this is not about you. It's more like people, in general.

1. I hate it when people keep asking me an unnecessary question. I understand the need to reconfirm, but sometimes, it's just too much.

2. I find it really frustrating when people breathe down my neck to look at what I'm doing. Eg: When I'm copying notes, when I'm on the computer...

3. Competitiveness is encouraged, but over-competitiveness is not a very good value, in my opinion.

4. I don't like it when a person acts as though they're above the rest. (I noticed sometimes I'm in this category, so I'll try my best to get it out)

5. I seriously find it very annoying that people give me false compliments or fake words of encouragements. If I suck, tell me I suck. If you don't like or don't support what I'm doing, tell me. If I see it your way then, it's good. If I still don't, your honesty is still appreciated.

6. Assumption is just what is it. ASS. Do not ASSume that you know me. Even I still don't know me, how could you?

OK, so far that's it. Now, I can get on with my assignment.

2 chitters:

Jess Lim said...

betul betul sakit la.. OUCHHH!!!

† ИICHOLAS † said...

good post... keep it up :)