Thursday, September 24, 2009

Outing with the Peeps!

Went out with my high school friends yesterday!

It was awesome.

Even though something was on my mind yesterday, Sheena, Sor Hong, Chee Thean, Wen Shan, Fei Xin and Cheryl managed to get me to have fun and forget about the "thing".

As usual, with reunions, there are fun and laughter. We carried out from Aeon to a mamak in Eng Ann.

In the end, there were only five of us left: me, Sheena, Sor Hong, Chee Thean and Wen Shan. I don't know what started it, but all of a sudden we were talking about our times in high school. How foolish we were. What funny and idiotic things we did. Crazy fights we have. Stupid jealous fits. All that was said and laughed on.

Time passed by easily and quickly. And...

I was kinda in trouble with my mom because we talked until like 12++. I know it's still early, but to my mom, it was late, and I know she was really concerned about me, so I left then.

Just so to know angered her, I didn't go to Cheras today. Sorry, KiSiao-ians!

Still, I think it's worth it since it's a long time since I talked to the four of them. Last Friday's reunion was great, but it's just not the same because even though they were my class/schoolmates, they weren't the one to share some stuffs with.

Despite some bitter times in high school (the GANG who hate my guts, backstabbing people and all), most of my greatest and wonderful memories were with the four of them: Sheena, Sor Hong, Wen Shan and Chee Thean! Love you guys!

I so need to go out and hang more with them!

0 chitters: