Friday, January 8, 2010

No Boundaries

Just a short 3 days, a new semester would start. The Spring semester of year 2010.

This year is gonna be yet another challenge to my life. Like I read before somewhere, it is another chapter in a book I call "My Life".

I'm gonna challenge myself more this year. To be a better family member, friend, confidante, student, secretary, etc. In the nutshell: I want to be a better person.

"Do not lower your goals to the level of your abilities. Instead, raise your abilities to the height of your goals"

This is a quote I found in the 2010 planner that I had and I thought it was really meaningful. I'm gonna set it as my guide this year.




As the song say: No Boundaries. :) This is the Adam Lambert's version though. I know it's so outdated of me, but I really got to know about this one today. Oops. Though I love Kris Allen's version, I prefer this one. There is just so much more energy here and it kinda send the message across.

1 chitters:

yion said...

good~ i shall gambateh oso~