Friday, January 1, 2010

Looking Forward to A Brand New Year

It is kind of sad to say goodbye to "2009". It seemed like just yesterday that I was at the countdown to 2009, but in a blink of an eye, I'm saying hello to "2010".

To me, "2009" is very meaningful. There are so many things happening: some gains, some loss. But all in all, I've learned something from everything. Friendship bonds. Family getting tighter. It is a year to remember.

To my HeeheeHaahaa family members, the past year had been a roller coaster ride. There are ups and downs, but it didn't stop us from living our lives. I'm glad and thankful that we had each other for support and that we are practically minutes away from each other.

To my crazy KiSiao-ians, you guys are like my second family. In a place where I spent most of my time (SCSJ), you guys are the one who accompany me through it all. Thank you very much for all the memories that we had created together. It is wonderful that we had created so many memories together and thanks to you, my college life was never dull.

But of course, life goes on... It's not good to keep dwelling on the past, we have a life to live!

I hope that "2010" would be a better year. With healthier and happier lives.

I really look forward to a great year along with my family and friends. Let us go through yet another year filled with joy and fun!

Happy New Year
2010

Love,
Chelsie
Molly welcoming the New Year with a new outfit. :)

0 chitters: