Sunday, January 17, 2010

It is now 2am on the 17th of January.

I just spent 2 hours of tossing and turning on my bed before I finally give up and decided to do something else until my dear ol' friend, Sleep, decided to pay me a visit.

I caught my self reminiscing about my life before the whole fiasco. About how I would move back into my home. About how I'm going to decorate my room when it happens. How I'll try to fight with my brother to get the bigger room. How I'll improvise if I got the smaller room instead. How going to college might be easier. How I wouldn't have to worry about having no parking for the Kelisa on the days where I got to drive it. How it'll be more convenient to hang out with both friends from the college and from the high school.

It all started when I told Mom about a dream I had a few days ago. When she told me that she had been considering it, it just set my brain off. The wheels are turning and the hopes are building.

I just hope it won't come crashing down.

I hope in the near future, it will happen.

And I hope, Sleep will come to me soon.

0 chitters: