Saturday, January 23, 2010

All Grown Up

Warning: If you are a Jonas-hater or you have some sort of prejudice towards them, you can skip this post.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that I have goosebumps when I'm listening to the leaked album of Nick Jonas's side-project: Nick Jonas & The Administration.

The Nick Jonas, who was a small boy when I first heard of him is now all grown up. The first time I heard him sing was the song: Please Be Mine, where he still sounds like a girl. (Haven't quite reach puberty just yet)

The small boy is now all-grown-up, with his own career. True, this is only a so-called side project, but I believe that sooner or later, the Jonas Brothers is going to break up and this is the path that dear ol' Nick is going to venture on. This is a stage he had set for himself.

His album is more mature. The music more grown-up. And I'm sure all the fans could not have been more proud of him.

Track list:
  1. "Rose Garden"
  2. "Who I Am"
  3. "Olive & an Arrow"
  4. "Conspiracy Theory"
  5. "In The End"
  6. "Last Time Around"
  7. "Tonight"
  8. "State of Emergency"
  9. "Vesper's Goodbye"
  10. "Stronger (Back On The Ground)
My personal favorite so far, are Last Time Around and Stronger. Though others are catching up quite quickly. :)

Enjoy the songs: they're on the playlist.

0 chitters: