Thursday, February 5, 2009

a ghost of the past

i thought that everything would be alright when i started attending college.

i thought that nothing's gonna happen now since i ignored his or his friend's call since April.

i thought that by now everything will be back to normal.

i got scared shitless this morning.

i was getting down from my aunt's car and going to cross the bridge when i caught glimpse of someone leaning against the telephone booth. he looked familiar. i blinked a few times before looking at him again, cause i slept in the car and my eyes are still unwilling to open. my eyes locked to him and i think he is looking at me. quickly i looked away, cause that guy seriously looked like him. and i dont wanna see him again. not anymore. he's from my past. anyway, i can feel that he looked at me for a while from the corner of my eyes. he looked a little confused, maybe wondering whether i am me, since i had gotten my hair cut short, that is, if he is him.

i walked faster and quickly crossed the bridge, without sparing a glance at the figure by the telephone booth. not wanting to make sure whether he is him.

please let just hope that it isn't him so that i wouldn't see him that often if he were to be at the bus stop at that time every morning.

even if he is him, i hope that he wouldn't actually be there every morning. let's just hope today is only a once in a while thing.

i'll keep my fingers crossed!


0 chitters: