Tuesday, February 17, 2009

bond

i just realize that my friends actually read my personal blog entries (other than in KiSiao United).

i dunno why but suddenly i felt really teary-eyed. i had heard from jojo before that Ilex wrote in her blog (i don read blogs, i am still in the stage of trying to write them) that she really appreciates our friendship and that she hopes that we can stay together till the end (i think her post goes something like that)

anyway, that's how i felt now as well.

for one, JoJo being one of my best friends now is like a little miracle or something like that. it's because though we knew each other in secondary school, we weren't really close. we are friends, i guess, but at times we're like acquaintances. so, how she and I connects now -acting like a pair of twins, having the same expressions, doing the same gestures and saying the same things now- really make me feel happy that we have this bond and i hope, like everyone else does, that this will last forever.

and also, going out with my friends to Jenjarom that time really bring a lot of happy memories. it's making my college life so much better and from that trip, i really got to know more about them through our sessions of pillow talk. i realized that many people are not who they seemed to be on the surface. they might look happy and strong, but deep down, they have a secret they were afraid to share.

anyhow, just using this opportunity to tell all my friends that i am here for you guys and you can always come to me when you need someone to talk to or you need someone to cheer you up. i dont mind being a clown if i got to make you smile.

i hope this bond between us stays strong and would never ever break!!!

1 chitters:

yion said...

^^ friendship 4ever