Monday, November 23, 2009

23.11.09

I'm now watching a Korean Drama: You're Beautiful. It's been airing for quite some time d, but I didn't watch then because the Eng sub is not available yet. And I keep having problem streaming in on mysoju.com, so, I give up on watching.

Yesterday, when I visit my cousin, she's like "You have to watch this!" She opened one of the episodes and I'm like "Yeah, I wanted to watch this, but lazy to stream for it," So, I took the drama from her (13 episodes) and had been watching till now.

I have to say, it's quite enjoyable. Though the storyline is a little, overused/common, the way the director tells the story is good. Of course, it didn't hurt that the cast is gorgeous! My favorite is the one in green, followed by the one in black. Don't let his look fool you, Jang Geun Seok (green) is very very very and absolutely adorable!
Don't believe me? Check out this smile!


What did I say? ADORABLE! Check him out in "Doremifasolatido" and also, "Baby and Me". His adorableness in there is like... blasting through the roof! Again, it didn't hurt that his voice is... ~~~

Okie, back to the drama. Long story short, Mi-Nyeo (second from left- refer to the first pic) has to pretend to be her twin brother, Mi-Nam and take his place in the band A.N.JELL (the three guys) because her brother is undergoing some surgery in US. Along the way, BOOM, falls in love.

Like any other Kdrama, this drama contains the typical storyline of a guy (black) likes a girl (Mi-Nyeo), but the girl likes the main guy (guy with adorable smile!) and the main guy is oblivious.

One thing special about this drama is that, well, it is a kind of parody drama in a sense. It will take a few scenes from other dramas and put it in this drama. So far, I noticed a few. Eg: Meteor Garden II and Devil Beside You.

The OST is not bad too. :)

Check out the songs in "Izzy, my iPod Nano"!

Promise by A.N.JELL and Still by A.N.JELL

0 chitters: