Monday, April 13, 2009

finally!

so, i went for my driving test today...

so, i finally passed!

anyway, what i want to share is the process.

the guy was supposed to pick me up at 7am, but then he overslept due to late night partying (i heard he reached home at 3am)... so, end up, he pick me up at 7.45am, reached the test place at around 8.30am...

i already panicked a little because i thought i was late. so, i registered and quickly went to the "pondok" where we go for the bukit test. i waited, looked and evaluated which car i should use... ask around the uncles over there about the clutch...

so, i chose a car... something something 3162! i tested the clutch, it was ok. so, i went up the bukit lor. Ok, i reached uphill, satisfied and put up my hand. the instructor asked for my number, i say it. then, he looked at me and say, "Nombor belum ada lar dik,"

i was stunned!

then, i asked him "macam mana? yang ini kira tak?"

then, he said, no this doesn't count, ask me to undur balik. so, i go down the hill. the uncles down there is like "kenapa turun? ok ape, kenapa gagal?" LOL

i told them the person up there said my number was not there... they laughed! ish!

so, i waited for the ppl at the counter to call my number, go to pondok again (the uncles laughed) and go up the hill! (with the same car, muahahahaha, maybe should buy toto)

my tires on the yellow line, my number there and i put up my hand. the instructor up there say "ok, jalan,"

so, gear 1, minyak, clutch, move a bit, good, now, hand brake.

damn! bloody donkey!

the hand brake is stuck! shit man, then i start to panic again. i don wanna simply do cause later i end up failing again, so i shout to the instructor up there.

"PAK CIK, macam mana? hand brake stuck lar," (really panic)

then, the fella walked from his place to my car and pulled the thing for me. LOL

"orang lain takde apa-apa, kamu je banyak pasal," he said.

i wanted to roll my eyes, but i'm tooooo nervous and panic d, so ignored him. then, he went back to his place and say "Jalan lar dik," =.=

after that, everything else went smoothly. my parking damn chunted. 3-point turn, sap sap water. =)

the point is, i PASSED!

PASSED!

3 chitters:

Jess Lim said...

hahahaha
congratez again~~~
u memang byk pasal la...
hahahahah...
can ask ppl to help u put the handbreak wan ark?? damn fake lee.. hahahaha
nx time u driving ur car on the road, thn cannot put it down, then ask the driver nx to ur car help u la.. hahahahahhahaha

aNing~ said...

yeah lo jess u have ur point there! haha...

Vickie said...

ahahahha, jess is so true, but the driving test punya car quite cacat la, last time i drive oso hardly put, i understand u, hahaha... but how can ppl haven call ur name then u start ur driving de?