Saturday, April 11, 2009

damn the clutch/crutch~

just went for my driving lesson today cause i am taking the driving test on monday (wish me luck!)

anyway, i drive all the way from Eng Ann to Kampung Jawa smoothly, and the instructor complimented me (hahaha...)

then, i reached the place where we practice the "bukit", parking and 3-point turn.

so, i start lor.. but, seriously, damn that clutch/crutch thingy, it's too, how to say.. erm. loose that, it's kinda hard for me to release a little, so i end up keep "sei for"/mati enjin. it's so bloody embarrassing. freak it man. then, the instructor start to laugh at me.

i scolded him. then, he said, no worries lar, my clutch/crutch is like that one, spolied d, the test one should be fine.

ish!

like giving me bad omen like that. @.@

anyways, i hope everything will turn out well on monday. wish me luck guys!

just came back from driving lesson,
cursing the damn clutch/crutch,

chelsie

1 chitters:

Anonymous said...

Good luck good luck..!!



=Nicholas=