Thursday, October 22, 2009

The All-Mighty Derick

LOL!

Guess what?

My beloved cousin, Derick, or The All-Mighty Derick as we called him now, did something last night.

He broke the water tap at the sink in our kitchen.

My mom and I was watching TV in the living room when suddenly, he shouted from the kitchen...

"Ah MA!!!!"

"Faster come, FASTER. THE WATER KEPT FLOWING OUT. QUICK!!!!"

When my mom and I rushed to the kitchen, the All-Mighty Derick was at the sink, a little jumpy as he tried to stop the water from coming out.

The kitchen looked kinda flooded. There's water everywhere. In the cabinet drawers, on the floor.

When we ask him what did he do, he's like "I don't know, I just turned the tap and I fell off,"

...

Conclusion: He wanted to turn the tap on, but he turned it in the wrong direction (down instead of up) and thus, breaking the tap. Hence, the water kept flowing out.

That's the story of how The All-Mighty Derick came to be. :)

Point of this post: To embarrass him. :) I'm so evil. Muahaha...

0 chitters: