Saturday, March 21, 2009

the consequence of greediness... :)

today i went to Petaling Street with my family; mommy, brother, aunty and cousin Derick.

i had something going on in college today so, they came and fetch me. at first i thought we were going back straightaway, maybe getting dinner somewhere, but ended up, we were on our way to Petaling Street.

we went there through LRT, at Kelana Jaya.

there pretty much nothing to share with you guys other than my aunt's story. LOL...

she was pretty greedy. we went and eat the hokkien mee. she ordered two BIG ones (one = 3 person)... the waiter was like "erm, it's kinda of big you know?" and my aunt is like "No problem one, he (my brother) can finish it,"

then, she somemore go ordered the ikan bakar.

end up...


(it is actually very very big, and seriously, one is enough for 5 of us, but my aunt ordered TWO and a ikan bakar)

so, all of us were trying to eat it all!!! it's a very tough adventure and we all were really tired... (lol, exaggeration)



(look at all our "dying" faces"... LOL... from up to down: my mommy, cousin Derick, aunty Mei, me and brother Chin Hern)

in the end, we cant finish the food. T.T

felt so bad and sad cause now we have a mountain waiting for us (mom told us about what happen when we waste food, some story long long time ago)

that's all... =)

have a nice day... =)

chelsie

2 chitters:

Vickie said...

omg, all the faces so funny la! hahaha, i think u guys won eat hokkian mee for quite some time de....

Chelsie said...

very true =)